GuerraBlack GuerraBlack 36-40, M 6 Answers Aug 25 in Dating & Relationships

No. I have no such fear. Besides, her new smartphone is too smart to let her use it.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I have thought about it, but never done it.

Best Answer

Never..no.

Best Answer

no way - if I thought that, I'd just ask - going through someone's phone is a betrayal, too

Best Answer

Well, I certainly did it. I snatched it out of her damn hand and everything she lied to me about was right in that phone. Needless to say, we stopped having dealings.

Best Answer

It sounds like you just already know and wanted the proof. I'm sorry.

Best Answer

@ juleswillo1 You deserve your privacy - everyone does. People will betray you but that doesn't give anyone the right to take others' rights away.

Best Answer

More like my suspicion thermometer was at 400 degrees by how I wasn't hearing from her like I used to. Then when she'd bring up a certain fellow's name she would smile too hard. Now I see why her other boyfriend used to beat on her. She's a compulsive liar and stirs up trouble.

Best Answer

@ GuerraBlack Even though I don't know you, I am sorry. And, I will say that someone who cheats once, will most likely do it again. The way you describe it, it's like she did it on purpose.

Best Answer

@juleswillo1 Exactly. Me going with my gut when it comes to being cheated on has never failed me. Going with my gut as far as thinking there was something special between me and someone has failed me before. But my intuition when it comes to cheating is 90% accurate. How did your partner respond after you went through their phone?

Best Answer

@Aurinne Thanks for caring. And she did. One of the guys that she was having sex with on the side got in contact with me online because she was lying to him too. She had men and women looking for her. People were coming to her house out to kill her. She was lying on her father too saying that he was beating her son when he wasn't.

Best Answer

@GuerraBlack As awful as it must have been to find out about her, thank god you did - she sounds like a piece of work. :(

Best Answer

She was. She wasn't the only one to deceive me like that. It played on my self esteem for awhile. I did things to get through it. Things where anyone who wants affection will try getting it from the first person that "seems" to care about them. But I learned. I just stay to myself.

Best Answer

I'm not sure I even know the rules anymore. And, I'm thankful I don't have to play anyway. I'm not a trusting person, by nature. Helps to keep from getting hurt.

Best Answer

I understand completely.

Best Answer