So a couple of years ago my main movie buddy got married. I have yet to find a good replacement for him (male or female). During this time I have been to a total of 5 movies by myself. Besides the fact that I know this isn't cool, I was just wondering have you ever done the same?
kingshel kingshel 26-30, M 16 Answers Apr 24 in Embarrassing & Funny

I do all the time, but usually a matinée. It feels too much like I'm dating myself to go to a movie at night alone.

Best Answer

Yes, a lot of times because of my interest in foreign films that does not interest my friend group a least bit.

Best Answer

Yes, it was awesome b/c I got the WHOLE theater to myself and I could laugh, cry, heck even fart and no one was there to witness a thing! lol It was the movie Ghost Town, and I really liked it. It's actually a very found memory of mine. And no, I didn't rip any farts, I'm just saying I could if I wanted to! lol

Best Answer

How did you know what I was thinking?

Best Answer

All the time

Best Answer

A few times. I wanted to see a movie once and none of my friends wanted to see it so they all went to see their movie on a different screen in the same theatre while I went to see the one I wanted to see. Then we all went to the arcade afterwards.

Best Answer

Yes, a couple of times but would rather go with someone else...

Best Answer

Often. I enjoy horror movies, my husband does not.

Best Answer

Yep! I like a lot of arty and foreign movies that my friends don't want to go see with me so I'll go by myself. Not on a Friday night, but I've done it plenty of times.

Best Answer

Yes, once.

Best Answer

Extra points for being female

Best Answer

I have many times, lots of people do...

Best Answer

Not yet.

Best Answer

Yes, only once.

Best Answer