mishy40 mishy40 36-40 22 Answers Dec 28, 2011

11 years ago I decided to make one final New Year's resolution and that was to never make another New Year's resolution. It was the best thing I could have done because It has allowed me to setting my timetable to begin positive change to a specific day. So the only time i've seen the balls drop is when it's warm and humid enough for mine to drop between my legs.

Best Answer

About 90% Of all New Years I been in bed

Best Answer

Never! Since I was born !

Best Answer

Everyyear! this occurs. Onky one year has this not happen and I was at my boys house with his family. I was still so lonely...

Best Answer

I've gone to bed early the last few years. The new year is going to come whether I'm up to greet it or not.

Best Answer

Yes last year. The kiss at midnight was depressing to me being a single guy. It hurt to watch.

Best Answer

yes every new year's eve, except one

Best Answer

Just another day to me.<br />
Does depend on how drunk i am. most years i'm shot by 9.00 p.m. haha.<br />
It wouldn't bother me so much to crash and burn. but not knowing if someone has slashed a dudes throat <br />
"live" up to the minute ,kinda bother's me. cause i Love being on the cutting edge of news..<br />
say's a lot about me i guess.

Best Answer

yes a few times I have slept it out and we all have while other times we have seen in the new year n then hit the sack not long after... its really over rated to be honest and means nothing

Best Answer

can't remember the last time i made it to midnight?!......less i was workin ;-)

Best Answer

I have always done that

Best Answer

yes have done it

Best Answer

have fallen asleep early a couple of times. or our group had been so into the games we were doing that we all missed midnight exactly

Best Answer

Most of them in the past couple of decades. I always figure that it's Jan. 1 somewhere in the world.

Best Answer