MoonLight30 MoonLight30 26-30, F 15 Answers Apr 7, 2011

Not even close,I am wondering if you have btw!lmao!

Best Answer

yesss and then you wonder what they will say to u later lmao

Best Answer

hehehehehehe! YES!!!! It was quite embarrassing and stressful-I was going full bore.

Best Answer

yes,I forgot I was in crowded bus

Best Answer

yes a few

Best Answer

I almost did. My mom walked in and I just put it away as fast as I could and covered it up. I don't think she knew what I had been doing, but knew I was up to something. That was definitely a close one!

Best Answer

Yup. Was in the family room at night with the **** on, with no one in the house but my pre-teen sis (I was babysitting). She came down the stairs, and with my back to her, she asked what I was doing. I had to change channels and zip up pretty damn quick, but she knew full well what I was doing :-p. She wouldn't let up either, till i finally got her to go back to bed

Best Answer

Robots don't do that sort of thing. It jars our nuts loose.

Best Answer

No way in hell am I going to let that happen.

Best Answer

Yea. My dad caught me ******* his wife of 15 years.

Best Answer

yes......when I was 14 my aunt was baby sitting me and my baby brother and sister......I was rubbing one out in my room and she walked in with the laundry basket in her hand.........she just stood there shocked but not as shocked as I was.....

Best Answer

No, I have not.

Best Answer