Me. Today. I watched Doctor Who, the episode was 'The End of Time - Part 2'. I cried SO much! :'(
hhcoolmv1 hhcoolmv1 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 19, 2012

Aw, lol. Know how you feel!, Great episode!.

I also kinda teared up with the "Girl in the fireplace" episode.

Best Answer

It was a brilliant episode! :) Two of my favourite quotes were 'God bless the cactuses!' and 'Did I miss something? AGAIN??!!"
Me too!

Best Answer

Cool :D, Its been a while already since I saw that one tho, but Im watching the serie again now :D. Just watched the impossible planet and the satan's pit. Which is ridiculously awesome! :D. Just genious!. :D.

Best Answer

Back in the '80's when primetime "soaps" ruled TV, my favorite couple was Cole Gioberti (William R.Moses) & Melissa Agretti (Ana Alicia) on "Falcon Crest." After a number of seasons where both characters were married to others, Cole & Melissa finally found their way back to each other, & in the episode where they finally got married, I actually cried for happiness! (Weird, huh?)

Best Answer

Last episode of xfiles, lost, battlestar galactica and six feet under. Think I cried during all of them.

Best Answer

All the time ...Just cried last week over the Hatfeilds and McCoys...

Best Answer

I do it all the time, the reason is because I am depressed. I doubt that you are. You are safe I am sure.

Best Answer

Yess.

LOST made me emotional a number of times

Best Answer