NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 20 Answers Jul 31, 2012

All my life. From childhood. Up till last year. Now I want to serve. I live to serve. The Eternal Lord.

Best Answer

Beautifully written!

Best Answer

Thanx. Peace 2u!

Best Answer

I know what I want and it sounds simple but it's impossible to achieve.

Best Answer

I just want to no what I'm here for.. Do I have a purpose. An old neighbour died last week.. And walking by her house I saw piles of black refuse bags ready for the bin man.. Is that what we come down to.. How many bags of tat we produce on our death:(

Best Answer

There are some constants: like being content, having a role to play in my family's lives, being firmly grounded in what and whom I believe in, always being creative.

Other than that, I'm at a crossroads and have been for a while.

Best Answer

I think that for me the question should read "Have you ever GOTTEN PAST the stage you know what you want in your life?" The answer to that question is no.

Best Answer

I'm still not sure what I want haha but I'm still a kid...sort of. Still got some time to figure it out :P Most things are just...eh.

Best Answer

Um, that is the story of my life. One minute I want this, next minute I want that. I really don't know and haven't found my purpose. They say money can't buy you happiness but I think that's all lies. If I had lots of money I could well and truly find my purpose. My passion is to write and travel & help the less fortunate in 3rd world countries. I can't do any of that without money. I'm over working a 9-5.

Best Answer

I guess when i'll have everything i'd ever wanted than just maybe i won't need anything.but answering your question no iv'e never reached that stage in my life.

Best Answer

for my distant future? yes. near future? i know exactly what i want.

Best Answer

many times i go walkabout ... natural stages in one's life ... helps to put things in perspective ... slowly

Best Answer

this question might beat questionator

Best Answer

yeah been there, but now i know what i want, just not sure if i am gonna get it

Best Answer

I know what I want, but my head is all over the place

Best Answer

awww, thats no good,

Best Answer

i know what i want from life

but life doesnt know what it wants from me

thats the problem

but is not a problem

is side tracking me by 3 mins only lol

Best Answer

I had a stage like that and then I figured it out. You're telling me there's ANOTHER clueless phase? That doesn't sound cool at all.

Best Answer