I broke it off with a guy I was dating about a month ago, but now I realize that I really overreacted to what he did and I feel like a fool for letting him go. I'm ready to work on the mistakes that I've made but I don't know if he'll have me back now that I've created so much drama. We only dated for 3 months so it's not like he's in love with me or anything. How do I let him know that I'm sorry and would like another chance without sounding desperate?
ashplowe ashplowe 26-30, F 13 Answers May 9, 2012

(#1) Drove over a cliff (#2) Had a Stroke , Lucky I Guess .

Best Answer

Lucky ??

Best Answer

Yup , Saved on court cost and Divorce lawyers .

Best Answer

Yes. Big mistake. They are an ex for a reason.

Best Answer

Plenty of times lol<br />
For a guy its easy, because at the break up the girl is more upset than the guy is and he can get her back with a little work easy.. but the longer it waits the faster she moves on, then the guy is upset because shes gone..depends on the break up if its serious or just a stupid argument

Best Answer

no- sour milk don't get fresher

Best Answer

No, I never recycle.<br />
The only possible ex I wanted to be romantically inclined to me is my future husband.

Best Answer

Desperate is what you're going to need to sound like, or humble as hell. Something tells me you associate the two as the same... so...better be ok with it...

Best Answer

I have unfortunately. Not good. He's an "ex" for a reason, keep it that way and move on.

Best Answer

i unlocked the door......

Best Answer