Gunneddown Gunneddown 13-15, F 10 Answers Dec 12, 2011

yeah,he slapped my girlfriend's behind..

Best Answer

lots or reasons but none were ever good I have a brother who pushes buttons and I think most of my fights were over things he did or said but in high school I thought I was pretty tough I got into a lot of fights but I out grew it the pain goes away but people fear never does I scared a lot of cool people away in school that could have been good friends

Best Answer

Broke a guys nose when he tried to take my dinner.

Best Answer

Wait really?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

because they just didn't know when to shut the f_ck up!!!!!!

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

When I was a little boy... but don't all little boys... and do they need a reason..... I sure don't remember any...lol

Best Answer

First rule is I can't talk about it :x

Best Answer

Oh? lol

Best Answer

value! :)

Best Answer

Not a "Fist Fight" but I've had the crap beat out of me once, been stoned with rocks once, and one day I was alone on the farm with my brother and he was trying to kill me...or and a coworker used to whip me with wet wash clothes, pin me to the floor and punch me in the chest.

Best Answer

Yep. Twice with people who were trying exert control & I had to fight back. It's never a good thing, no matter what. But people have to defend themselves at least.

Best Answer