litelover litelover 36-40, M 1 Answer Feb 2, 2013 in Youth

not both. The closest was when I tossed a bread roll to my friend and got lunch detention because the teacher was anal retentive. <br />
Then the teacher overseering lunch detention was my ex military music teacher who used his background to intimidate us as much as he could.

Best Answer

oh my gosh he must really hate you and i am sure the feeling was mutual from you because of his attitude did you ever tell him to lose his attitude

Best Answer

the military teacher - i was too afraid of him lol. The other one - no, cause she was kind of a joke to us already. She was super religious with some power trip issues. She's the one who got me all day detention because the heels of my shoes were 1 inch too high lol. And she kept a giant, stinking jar of used gum on her desk cause she had some sick enjoyment over catching kids chewing it.

Best Answer

once i was in trouble for talking the lunch room monitor or teacher whaterver she was was a real b-witch she caght me talking and slammed me against the wall and told my homeroom teacher who was a real b-wtch too and she grabbed my hand all the way back to homeroom and slammed me down in my chair and started berating me in front of the class and told me how much better the world would be if i was never born or thought about she added that i and 4 other students in her class were mistakes and were taking up space in the world and especially in that school she was very abusive in 3 ways verbally physically and emotionally

Best Answer