someone is having a baby, getting married, win the lottery, got a raise, etc. my male friend(66y.o) is jealous of his own niece(34y.o) b/c she is in love and want to get married. she lives with him & i dont think he wants her to leave.
starship33 starship33 36-40, F 13 Answers Jun 6, 2010

Of course. Everybody does, but it should only be to a certain extent and definitely shouldn't be overt as to where the other person notices it. Sometimes i think we subconsciously ask ourselves immediately after receiving such news "why couldn't that happen to me?" it's totally inadvertent and i would say everyone experiences that from time to time. It's always good to remember that in due time, you'll have that moment, and you want people to be happy for you, so i try to modulate my feelings accordingly, i guess u can call it karma.

Best Answer

I can say, I haven't been jealous to the point of begrudging someone thier moment in the sun, but I have been jealous that I have not had my moment.

Best Answer

It happens to us all, and how we handle that, with lots of insight is how we eventually keep from falling into those pits all the time and end up with envy and jealousy being weight on our backs...its normal, and acknowledging it is a good way to deal with it. And remember, rather than focus on what they have in their life, focus on moving your life into situations where you eventually will find that.:) and out there in the world there are a myriad of opportunities and things you can do without pointedly going just for that, and life will happen and open up for you to choose:).

Best Answer

not so much jealous more a little envious of them at times

Best Answer

Yes, I think its human nature and anyone who says different is not very truthful.

Best Answer

This is called Human Nature.

Best Answer

yes; but I still be happy for them too. I also wish and daydream that same things will happen to me.

Best Answer

Yes very much so as it would be nice to win the Lottery Just one time ( For Real ) . Paschar

Best Answer