dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 10 Answers Apr 11, 2012

yes, i don't feel like eating anything, except for cold japanese noodles with sauce, we call it "Cha Soba" in other worlds Tea Noodles, why? because of the diarrhea because of too much pancakes, i'm quite sick of pancakes especially butter

Best Answer

Yes, I am like that now. When I eat i just want food, generic food just for the nutrition.

Best Answer

Yes I get like that wen anxious or depressed...... I usually force myself t drink yoghurt drinks and eat plain crackers .... No food =sick !

Best Answer

Do you work around food all the time..if so thats why..its happened to me.

Best Answer

No, I work at an office :) But no worries, I had some amazing spaghetti last night and I feel fixed.

Best Answer

It happens... You have to eat anyway. Try something you used to like even if it doesn't look good now.

Best Answer

yes at times everything around me seems to have no taste. I hear this is because your body needs a restart. a detox. well I tried restarting my body by eating only fruits and veggies and wow did t work. I started to crave everything! try it!

Best Answer

i no that happens to me all the time, i just hate how much we have to eat all the time its so annoying, i would love to be vampire and go days without eating, you know how much time i will save.

Best Answer