I always was the weird one out. I hated it, tried to become popular, gave up, have been bullied in the past and talked about, now i'm used to it to the point where calling myself 'idiot' is as common as blinking. Anyone with me? Or am I insane?
ellbielaura ellbielaura 13-15, F 10 Answers Oct 21, 2011

i live alone, so I had to get used to my own company.Hated it at first!<br />
now kinda like it, but i drag myself out in the world, when i start discussing world politics with the dog!

Best Answer

I live alone and my immediate family hates the fact that I sit around at home all day everyday and not do anything positive with my life. Anyone else get static from FAM??

Best Answer

i have, especially now. i'm pretty content being a loner for the most part. i feel it's because i'm the only one who understands my thoughts/views on things in the world. i've always had a diff outlook on life and the world than i guess most young ppl my age.

Best Answer

I've gotten more and more antisocial as I've gotten older. I'm still pretty outgoing at work and stuff.... but other than that I'm happy just being home.

Best Answer

I have always been antisocial

Best Answer

antisocial.. and on this site? is that what they call oxymoron?

Best Answer

well, I like this site because I am very expressive, and I feel more accepted.

Best Answer

so how did you come to the point of thinking antisocial when you say you are very expressive?

Best Answer

In writing, I meant. I have a few friends, but almost my whole school are ********.

Best Answer

you might be surprised how many others in school feel the same way

Best Answer