Yes. He brought a bunch of stuff into my home, and wouldn't tell me where it came from. I called the cops and asked them if there had been a robbery that night. There had. They came and got the stuff, and picked him up the next day. He didn't care if I got into trouble, so why should I care about him? I had small children. I could have gone to jail if they had seen him bringing the stuff to my home. He didn't give a damn about us. All he wanted to do was get it off his hands for a FEW days. I was to store it for him. Stolen property. Yeah. Right.

Best Answer

Not yet :)

Best Answer

I come from police/military background.. and the police called me asking about the neighbours.. and I honestly told tehm I had no information about things going on.... but I also told the neighbours too about what I knew.. and told tehm whatever is going on.. to get their stuff in order

Best Answer

Thing is I was in the military & my daughters bf is a cop, and I distrusted him strait away. Luckily we live 10/20 miles away

Best Answer

When I was with the police.. there was a cop that everyone nicknamed.. "Sanford" off the tv show.. since he had 2 of everything. He had 21 years on teh force and got busted for stealing

Best Answer

Possibly it;s just me bothering about my nearly 30 yr old daugther

Best Answer

Police/military/Bikers.. it's a clicky group scenario to get into

Best Answer

No teddy bear would grass its against the teddy bear code - unless its a murder

Best Answer

or how big the reward is?

Best Answer

the teddy bear code is more important than rewards

Best Answer

haha. i need some new bog roll

Best Answer

Not all of us value money as much as you - there are more important things in life

Best Answer

I have known so many things and never said a thing, until I was robbed by a neighbour. Then I called the cops. Which when you think about it, is kind of BS. I ignore it until it happens to me??? not real good huh. But when you're old school it's hard to even consider "dogging" on someone, as we say over here. If I knew someone was doing something to physically harm another, particularly children, I'd nark in a second!

Best Answer

goes without saying, or even a granny mugger? By the way, " dogging" is something completely different in the UK

Best Answer

LOL. I won't ask!! ;-)

Best Answer