DON'T BE NERVOUS! YOU ARE DA BOSS! also I dog sat one once.. his name was COSMO, and I was standing in the yard, and he came and sat next to me, and LEANED on my leg.. and almost knocked me over.. MOOSE... but a lover for sure.

Best Answer

I had a 165 pound rotty lay on me and decide to take a nap...it was horrible right about the time I needed to pee and I couldn't move him! Don't be nervous, talk to your vet, take a couple of classes if you need help and treat it well. They are great animals.

Best Answer

Which ones; the well bread or the non-bread?

Best Answer

No idea he's a rescue.

Best Answer

The moment he gets aggressive (in the genes) loose him. Treat him well with love. Than you'll and up with a great dog.

Best Answer

I'm hoping that will never happen; right now he's a sweet boy and I'm doing every training trick I've heard off to ward off food aggression and biting.

Best Answer

Keep on the good work!

Best Answer

One came close to killing me (Literally!)

Best Answer

Yes my neighbours cat killed my Rottweiler and I was devastated

Best Answer

I got stepped on, that's about it. She was a heavy girl with big feet.

Best Answer

I tried to **** one, but she disagreed. Chopped my balls off. Really bad experience.

Best Answer

No. Never.

Best Answer

Yes mine got poisoned ...

Best Answer