Yes. Totally my own fault. Two times I trusted someone I shouldn't have. Actually make that two thousand times ... Won't be making that mistake again..<br />
. I now trust only one, GOD.

Best Answer

no locks. but I blame having installed fancy chrome drive chains, as I could leave any other brown or black chained rig around and no one would touch 'em!

Best Answer

They cut the lock and chain - that was all that was left when I got back to where I had left it

Best Answer

every time i went to the store there was did boy that i sought new, that would ask me to watch my bike while i went in the store and i say ok, when i came out the store he would always be there, then there was this one time i when to the store and he wasn't there and my bike was stolen, a month later come to find out he was the one who stole it.

Best Answer

wtf

Best Answer

Yes out of my garage in Queens. NY in the 70's

Best Answer

When at University in Scotland I had my mountain bike stolen, I padlocked it to railings and when I came back my bike was gone and the chain a lock were on the ground,cut through, I never saw the bike again.<br />
If you see anyone in Scotland on a blue bike phone me.

Best Answer

Universities seem to have a high rate of bike theft. Chain locks tend not be as good as U locks. How thick was the chain?

Best Answer

yes my bicycle was stolen. I had it for sale for $150. A guy gave me $75 and said he'd take it for a test ride. He never came back.

Best Answer

my bike was left outside on the coldest day of winter in calgary, when no one could get around the city by buses or cars, this kid that goes to my school that lived about 15- 20blocks away stole it. idk how he got there, cause we lbothed lived in different communties or whatever

Best Answer