litelover litelover 36-40, M 4 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Personality Disorder

Everyday

Best Answer

oh my gosh
i have somebody at work that seems to feel she can order me around and is very rude about it acts like it a prison not a workplace

Best Answer

Oh yeah! Had to bite my tongue Often!!

Best Answer

yea you do but it's super hard

Best Answer

Sure is! I used to just walk away shaking my head.

Best Answer

He was a petty dictator. Eerrrgggg.

Best Answer

geez
what did he do and say

Best Answer

I worked with him for over a year. How many hours do you have to read about the hell he put his coworkers through. Here's one example. I had a dentist appointment and had to leave early to go to it. This jerk tells me that I can't leave early just for a tooth ache or he'll tell Mr MacAteer on me. I went to Mr MacAteer and asked permission, and left. The next day, he stayed home all day, so I had to do all his work too. When he came in the next day, he said *So, how did you like it?* He was punishing me for taking off a half hour early. He treated all of us badly, not just me.

Best Answer

oh my gosh
he was obnoxious did he smirk about alot

Best Answer

He did, yes. One time, I said I wouldn't work late because I promised my kids Id bring some colouring pencils home after work and if I stayed late the stores would be closed by the time I got there. He told me to steal some colouring pencils from the supply closet. I refused. H ran to Mr MacAteer and told him I was refusing to work late, and so the boss came and asked me why I couldn't stay late. I explained and HE went to the supply closet and brought me a pack of each colour, (8 to a pack) I stayed late. It was okay because the owner of the company gave me them, but I wouldn't steal. Don was infuriated, and told my co-workers that I was blowing the boss.

Best Answer

he was horrible that guy was he had a horrible attitude and maybe still does to this day

Best Answer