I've had two crushes on married people... I'd baby sat for both of the families. Both of the men's wives asked me to watch their kids and then when they'd get home they'd ask me to stay a while (the kids were sleeping) and have a drink or watch tv or talk for a bit. I never pursued them, since I view marriage as something sacred, but i've always been curious... Has something like this ever happened to you? Did you act on it?
takethesebrokenwings takethesebrokenwings 22-25, F 17 Answers Aug 22, 2010

I had a huge crush on a married man. So I seduced him. We had a fling for a few months, his wife never found out, we decided to called it quits before she got wise and went our separate ways with no regrets and some hot memories.

Best Answer

Let me get out my calculator . . . crushes = many<br />
Actions = zero<br />
Oh, by the way. Good you didn't let yourself get wrapped up in anything with a married guy. Good on ya,mate. (I'm not Austalian just buzzed. Or is that the same thing?) Anyway,good girl!

Best Answer

I have absolutely NO RESPECT for home wreckers.<br />
I'm just glad you never pursued. good for you. marriage IS sacred.

Best Answer

yes I have but never acted on it

Best Answer

Yes, I have had crushes on married guys. I used to treat them as completely out of the question, until I met one who was "different," because of the circumstances in his marriage being so messed up, and my own life being so messed up at the same time. I am not proud to have crossed that line. I think it is EXCELLENT that you did not cross the line, and I would encourage ANYONE in the situation to just steer clear of married people altogether. There are enough good single people out there, and once you get into a serious relationship with a married person, if you get attached to each other emotionally, it's very hard to get out of it again. SO......do as I say, not as I did. Stay away, just as you have so far, and you will be fine. Separated, OK. Divorced, OK. Single, OK. Widowed, OK. Married,,,,,run like heck the other way!

Best Answer

Got hit on by married men more than a couple of times....but would never consider doing something that would hurt a family..it is also immensely disrespectful to the wives of these men to return any sort of attention to them. Marriage is sacred.

Best Answer

Baby sitting. Husband got home first. Things got out of hand. Wife got home. Things got crazy.

Best Answer

YAY cosreal!!!!!!!!!!!<br />
I agree, you never ever cross the bounds of a wedding band......one or the other isn't happy too dang easy to get a divorce in this day and age.<br />
The pain that is caused..........is not fun and has ever lasting effect on the one cheated.<br />
If you have a crush and dwell upon it, odds are eventually you will act upon it as it will fester within your brain. <br />
I am glad you showed restraint. <br />
Long time ago, if a man had a wedding band, he was unattainable and I never looked again. I used to work in a bar and watched men (&women) remove their wedding bands...........spineless, that is what they are.

Best Answer

Used to be a magnet for married people and gladly assuaged their "problems". I'm lucky to live to tell the tale.

Best Answer

I have an employee who's wife has been coming on to me for a long time. I rejected her approaches several times. Then one day she stopped by after work when her husband had already gone home. She was dressed real provokative and she asked me if she could perform oral sex on me. She had on bright red lipstick and she was smelling good and looking good. I couldn't resist. The next day she called me and told me that she felt so guilty for what she had done, she confessed it all to her husband.<br />
He has been blackmailing me every since. If you think about cause and effect, you will realize there is nothing good about doing bad.

Best Answer

It happens sometimes. I think as long as it remains "a crush" or an infatuation and doesn't become a reality, then it probably will never do any serious harm.

Best Answer

I don't know who hasn't. It all depends upon whether you decide to act upon it or not and whether they are receptive or not.

Best Answer

Yeah same here I've had a major crush on a married woman she was into me too...I couldn't allow myself to pursue her...I was hit on in bed too and I ignored it she's married...can't just couldn't do that I value marriage as binding.

Best Answer