tigradon7 tigradon7 46-50, F 10 Answers Oct 15, 2010

My partner is 12 years older than me, so yes. It took us both over a year and a dramatic situation to tell each other our feelings because of the age gap neither of us were sure it was right. <br />
So far hes been the best guy I've ever been with. =)

Best Answer

Sure, most people do. No, I didn't tell, any of the times that it happened. How'd it turn out? I always finally met someone who actually returned my interest.

Best Answer

Yes, I have a super big crush on my younger brothers friend. He's cute, he's caring to me, he's dominant and even though he's younger then me he's bigger in every way and he loves me for being me dispite being older then him, smaller in size and having to wear diapers fulltime. That's why I have a crush on him. Because he's AWESOME !

Best Answer

of course. age is only digits.

Best Answer

Yes and we dated. It didnt work out but I dont think it was because of the age difference.

Best Answer

Yeah, a lot. What can I say, I like older guy. ^_^

Best Answer

My best friends mother back in my younger years.I'm pretty sure she knew it too.

Best Answer

I currently have a thing for a girl 9 years younger than me. I usually like younger women but I have never liked anyone that much younger than me. It's kind of odd. I am not sure if I'm going to tell her outright but she has probably figured it out.....

Best Answer

Who hasn't had a crush on their teacher/professor or babysitter? I think it's pretty common. I've never personally pursued a crush like that.

Best Answer

Yes I agree it is very common. I guess I was more interested in the outcome if it was pursued.

Best Answer

Don't know about a full-on crush, more just intrigued. We swim next to each other at the Y for the last 3 years. He's an amazing swimmer, breaks state and national records, hi body is in perfect shape, and he's a nice guy. So, one night on the way home from a party, and a couple of glasses of wine, I called him at home and asked if I could come over. We sat and talked about swimming a while, then I just came out and asked if we could have sex. He got this huge grin on his face and said "Are you kidding??? YES!" I'm 47 - he's 73. It was nice...very gentile, sweet affectionate and he performed well. Now we see each other at the pool and blush....

Best Answer