No...<br />
It can be hard to understand why people cut themselves on purpose. Cutting is a way some people try to cope with the pain of strong emotions, intense pressure, or upsetting relationship problems. They may be dealing with feelings that seem too difficult to bear, or bad situations they think can't change.<br />
Some people cut because they feel desperate for relief from bad feelings. People who cut may not know better ways to get relief from emotional pain or pressure. Some people cut to express strong feelings of rage, sorrow, rejection, desperation, longing, or emptiness.<br />
I dont cut because my belief is in Jesus. He takes all my infirmaties, Sadness, Depression, and unhappiness upon himself. God is sooo Good. :-)

Best Answer

I cut for a while.. I told my closest guy friend and after a while the stress of me cutting was too much so he did it.. he blackmailed me into stopping by saying that if I didn't stop, neither would he. I was angry at him at the time, but we both haven't cut in ages now. And I love him so much for that<3

Best Answer

I had therapy. Therapist suggested that I squeeze ice cubes in my hand until they melt when I got the urge to cut and also writing down your thoughts and then shredding them helps too. I often do that even now but I stopped cutting a long time ago.

Best Answer

You have to met medical help, meds and counseling . And sever ties with any "friends" that do this

Best Answer

I never have. I worked in a factory using a knife all day. I cut myself enough accidentally.

Best Answer

i still have the problem i think. i cut last in december, but i usually cut araound the same time each year so the length of time i go without it is kind of meaningless. i was diagnosed with pre-diabetes, so now i use the needle from it just to poke myself over and over again. i don't think it's cutting but it's the same in other ways, it's still self harm that i do when i don't need to check my sugar. so in a way i'm still doing it. i g to therapy for it, along with many other things.

Best Answer

put the knife down?

Best Answer

this is serious &gt;.&gt;

Best Answer

its an extreme mental problem ://

Best Answer

sorry didnt look at the age..... yet again ;| i'm out on this 1

Best Answer