When my ex caught me feeding reese's pieces to her dogs, she freaked out and wanted to feed me to them. <br />
<br />
I didn't know - all I saw were wagging tails....

Best Answer

I had a daschund who hate a 56 ounce bag of M&Ms once... my dad called his friend who was a vet and she told us to make her drink a shot glass of hydrogen peroxide, the dog vomited for like an hour and was fine!

Best Answer

No - I've heard it's not good for them. I had a dog that ate a whole bag of kisses - including the bag and the wrappers - it didn't kill him.

Best Answer

No, but I know not to let my pets eat chocolate.

Best Answer

No.... I used to feed them chocolate when I was young! <br />
Seemed fine ;)

Best Answer

Related Questions