After a bad accident and waking up from a coma i had to learn how to do everything all over. I was in the hosp and dreamed about my dad. He died several months before my accident. In the dream i was trying to get up a steep incline and i reached for his hand and asked for help, he told my kindly that i had to do it on my own but that i could do it. The next day i started walking when it wasnt expected for 6 months.
deadgirlsfairytale deadgirlsfairytale 26-30, F 13 Answers May 10, 2012

Yes, twice. One was advice from my grandfather, and the other was a peal of laughter from my best friend.

Best Answer

Yeah, I have. The dream was of me and my grandfather. We were talking like we always did. Then when I woke up, it took me a couple of seconds to realise that he was dead.

Best Answer

I always dreamed of my Dad who passed away 2yrs ago..I always woke up crying. I missed him =(

Best Answer

Aww i can relate.

Best Answer

Many times, yes

Best Answer

yes the day or so after my step mom she came to me and a dream and asked me what happened so i told her n she seemed at peace then

Best Answer

This also touched my heart.

Best Answer

also she came to me before i found out i was pregnant holding a bay wrapped in a pink blanket ....well on her bday i found out i was pregnant and then i found out that im having a lil girl

Best Answer

I believe it girly!

Best Answer

Yes, I talk to my grandmother alot, when my son passed away he came to me in a dream and still thought he was alive in a dream, I had to tell him that he died, he did not know for two weeks that he passed away.

Best Answer

Your reply touched close to my heart and tears just started rolling out. Wow. Amazing, beautiful a little sad but beautiful.

Best Answer

thank you, but I do believe that we can communicate with our love ones that have passed. My grandmother is having a blast in Heaven.

Best Answer

No, but that seems really cool

Best Answer