waterdragon541 waterdragon541 36-40, F 12 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in WTK

I can think of a few...there have been several stores where I live that I started developing bad feelings for that are now closed...<br />
plus I can think of app. 10-15 intersections where I live that I had foresight to believe needed traffic signals that now have them...

Best Answer

Yep we all do it's just we get busy or overwhelmed or just don't pay attention

Best Answer

We all do/did & we all have the potential to do it~<br />
Preconoction dreams,to dream of whats coming,also 'astro travel' I have many exsperiences w/that as well~

Best Answer

I had a dream that I was in an accident but in reality it was my daughter, right down to the very road and the car being upside down.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Yes, frequently.

Best Answer

yes and the stories are worth a fortune. if you know how to market them then you benifit. it takes time and practice. the "i see dead people" on my profile, about me, is for the mass majority of ignorant people on ep. truth is if you see premonitions then you see things before they come.

Best Answer

Thats why my user name is Paschar as it litterally means Vision .

Best Answer

Yes but the people were different. What was going on was different. It was not really me but someone else in the dream. hmmmm<br />
I would say, technically no but I have had a dream

Best Answer

Yes, my hunches are usually always right....I really should pay more attention to them.

Best Answer