Like a scratch, bite, imprint...along those lines
Theonethatlivesatnight Theonethatlivesatnight 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Dreams

Yes dont recall what it was but i ended up with claw mark

Best Answer

yeah, probably the creepiest dream I've ever had.<br />
I don't remember too much about the first dream, I just remember waking up and watching two robed figures enter my room, look at me, and turn my alarm off. The following morning my alarm was off and I woke up very late and a little startled. <br />
The second time I had a dream where I was doing something very time sensitive. I woke up in my room to see the two hooded figures again sitting in front of me , one smiled at me and said "I'm afraid we can't let you do that." Then I was thrust back into the dream, failing my mission. Creepy

Best Answer

yes, well and emotional mark, it was a dream about a man who killed people the removed all their insides, including bones and eye balls, the stuffed them and put black marbles to replace the eyes, and then put the people back where he took them from and all the people stared at their bodies, and in one part of the dream, he blew up a guy in a swimming pool with a bomb, and there were body parts every where, it was so horrible and graphic.... i had this dream when i was 7 years old and i cant sleep with out a large heavy quilt over me, even in the summer, i am now 15 years old and i will never forget that horrid dream :O

Best Answer

A mark? As in a scratch or something?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

That hasn't happened to me, but I've heard that it does happen when the dreams are intense, and you can scratch or harm yourself while being asleep.

Best Answer