Kind of a trippy question but it does happen occasionally for me.
damoinoz damoinoz 36-40, M 43 Answers Aug 14, 2011

I know no one will believe me but I had a dream about a murderous rampage in an elementary school the night before the elementary killings in Connecticut. The details in the dream were a little different than the real event but it did have some similarities. I won't tell any people that I know this dream happened because they would think I'm crazy. This has happened to me before but it involved plane crashes. Are these coincidences? I don't know. This last dream freaked me out that it happened that I actually did an internet search about dreams and found this page. R.I.P. to the little angels in Connecticut..

Best Answer

Wow that must be really scary how did that make you feel when you saw it on the news

Best Answer

yeah, it happened to me too, but the details are the exact same and up to now i seemingly can't change anything in it, though it's just about pointless thing such as me and my friend who walk out from the store that i don't know, when i woke up i would forget/ remember the dream slightly, then few days later the scene plays out.

well, i've been experience it less frequent nowadays

Best Answer

this happens to me and I can't figure out why, what good will it do if you can't use it to help someone. I am on here to get help figuring out what it is all about Peace

Best Answer

this has happened loads of times for me i am on a mission to see what it is , i have read that if you have them more than once a week then you are a chosen one .<br />
i think that something wicca is in the air

Best Answer

I had a dream when I was 14 about my future. My husband at the kitchen table holding my son then it happened the same scene 6 years later. Then I've dreamt of swimming with my best friend in a particular area that was unfarmiliar at the time but the scene played out years later the day of her mothers death. Even the shape of the clouds and the mood was the same our clothes everything.

Best Answer

I had a short dream. I was at a gas station filling up my gas tank near my house and the gas tank got so full, gasoline poured out and got all over the ground and my shoes.<br />
Week later I was at a gas station near my house and I was filling up my gas tank before I hit the freeway and what do you know, gasoline began pouring out of the tank all over my shoes...<br />
Weird! Huh? We must live in a virtual holographic matrix-type-stuff world..

Best Answer

I'll have a dream about something someone does, usually pointless but involves me. Sometimes its even a dream about an inanimate ob<x>ject. I forget the dream once i wake up. About a few weeks later the situation happens and i know its the dream i had somehow. It sometimes takes months to happen. I think its pretty cool. I dont know what it is or what its from but id like to find out. And no i honestly dont think its deja vu.

Best Answer

This has happened to me before but I think you grow out of it after a few years because I've been having them less frequent.

Best Answer

In the past I've dreamed a person had a wreck and then it happened, I dreamed that someone drowned but warned the person so don't know if this would of happened, lately I had a nightmare (a horrible one) then about two months later I picked up a book from shear boredom and the incident was in the book. Why would anyone even write about this horrible stuff?Don't know what all this means, apparently I'm thinking about things in my dreams that haven't happened yet, or have they?? I've asked myself if there is a warning here, a message, a hidden meaning?? What's the purpose of this?? It seems we have a hidden sense we don't use.

Best Answer

Yes! This happens to me every so often and im sure what to call it.. Is it deja vu? What happens to me is i wake up from my dream slightly remembering what i saw and then later that week ill be somewhere and experience the exact situation.. But it normally only lasts for about 6 seconds and its simple pointless things i dream and then experience.

Best Answer

I have this happen to me all the time and I'm only 13. For instance, I dreamt at some point of laying in my bed but I had different wall colors and a new dresser and I was on an iPhone scrolling through my tl on twitter and people were tweeting about the ravens winning the Super Bowl. I have just recently had my room redone and my walls are blue like in the dream and a black log dresser and after the ravens actually won the Super Bowl last night I was laying in bed scrolling through my tl and I remembered my dream. this happens to me pretty often and I'm really interested as to what causes this.

Best Answer

I have had several dreams as you have spoken of and dismissed them. Then I had a dream my grandma passed and detail for detail it really did happen months later. I woke up scared and told my grandfather about it and he said please don't tell me about it. I brushed it off and then a few months later my grandma passed, in exactly the same way. Down to what i saw detail for detail. Two years prior, I had a strange distorted dream about her that did come true in a scence but as I said distorted. At the age of 30 i feel i am a very rashional person. I have had other strange things come to me but never so clear as to her passing. As I sit here tonight and worried about a friend a biblical verse pops in my head and as I'm reading it I know it was my grandma. I then remember asking her to visit me after passing, as a child, and I believe she has now. Not in the way I expected but she has blessed me with her presents.

Best Answer

Yeah and i always wonder y one cant remember it until the whole thing actually happens

Best Answer

The Brain is a freaky thing, it constantly tricks us. Nothing unusual about it though, it happens to pretty much all people.

Best Answer

Yes, I have. Usually small stuff. Just like a freeze fr<x>ame of a page ina book, then weeks later I'll be reading a book and recognise the pageas the one from my dream. Also just freeze fr<x>ame images such as a particular moment ina particular place, with certain people and clothing, then I'll see it in real life at a later date. Weird indeed. So much we don't know about the hidden abilities of the human brain.

Best Answer

Sounds like deja-vu...<br />
And not really a prediction or anything like that.<br />
Just generally a strange feeling, it's more about your neurons getting abit mixed up then actually having the dream at an earlier date. Usually this kind of deja-vu happens around traumatic and big experiences.. not really mundane things and it's usually assosiated with shock of some sort.

Best Answer

i think this is more than a deja-vu...a lot of the time when you have deja-vu it's because you've either been somewhere/doing something before, or just feel like you have. a dream coming true is different... <br />
this has happened to me, but i remembered it as soon as i woke up. usually it's something small (like not about huge world issues or whatever, but something that's big in my life), for example i'll have a dream about someone i know & they say something to me/do something in the dream, & then one day they'll say the exact thing word for word/do the same thing exactly as i dreamt it. it freaks me out.

Best Answer

This is what happens to me to.. Someone will say something exactly like my dream and even my thoughts will be the same.. Sometimes ill actually say in my dream im having deja vu its so strange and freaks me out too

Best Answer

Yeah. Like my younger cousin told my auntie she had a dream that their guinea pig died, &amp; a few days later she went out to feed them, &amp; he had somehow managed to drown himself in his water bowl...my auntie was pretty freaked out!

Best Answer

I remembered the dream straight away but didn't think it would come true.

Best Answer

Ive had that happen to me many times. Sadly my dream was last night that my mrs was told she did have skin cancer, so i hope its true that dreams mean the opposite.

Best Answer

It happened to me, but I remembered the dream the morning i woke up.

Best Answer

Question should be:<br />
"Did you ever have deja-vu" ?<br />
All normal people have it,from time to time.

Best Answer

Yes it happens to me all the time your not crazy trust me.

Best Answer