This happened to me once where I was supposed to invite a friend to go on a trip. I had a dream that I alredy done it, but in reality, I never invited him. He asked me why I didn't later and I thought I had. Then I finally remembered it only occured in a dream.
deeken deeken 36-40 7 Answers Nov 24, 2011

Oh yes... It can be a pretty unsettling feeling. It takes me unaware and usually while I'm remembering old dreams - sometimes I'm not sure even it I'm remembering the dream I thought I was remembering - and then I get tangled up on whether it was really a dream. Its best to maintain a sense of humor about these things.

Best Answer

Yes all the time, that's why am always confused.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Many of times.

Best Answer

Yes all the time!

Best Answer

All the time, once I had a dream of waking up then going to the bathroom and woke up.. i thought about that dream then I went up to use the bathroom again and woke up to reality! had to make sure it was by thinking of feeling my heartbeat/looking at clock and stuff.. I LOVE the Dreamworld :)

Best Answer