Yeah Ibdrank this no name tequilla and puked for two days

Best Answer

Spirits seem to like me.

Best Answer

It wasn't my home and it didn't attack me. But, I fought it and it tossed me around lioke a rag doll. I studied my peoles history and there is only one way to deal with it. You have to leave the place. Preferably burning it to the ground before you leave. Give it several decades before you plant there again and the ground will be firtile again. But, it will take time.

Best Answer

Yes - its still here! Makes me sit on my butt and watch the tv all day and then posseses my mind and say things like 'You cannot be bothered to do the housework, that washing will last another day, go sit on your computor and waste the day away!' Evil I tell yer.

Best Answer

Yep it tried to rip my face off, grabbed my ****** tore it all the way up the shaft, punched me kicked me. So I grabbed her **** and threw her and it out the door and never looked back.

Best Answer

Yeah, it was the Spirit of Evil PMS, and it possessed my gf and made her say and do evil things, such as belittle my manliness, and even slam a door or two. I just ignored it and it went away.

Best Answer

called the ghostbusters

Best Answer