I am that friend....

Best Answer

what brings you so down?

Best Answer

Still talk but never too often anymore.

Best Answer

Yes, my old friend Holly was a Debbie Downer. <br />
It sucked. After about a year, I just couldn't handle it anymore and we started to drift apart.

Best Answer

Yeah, didn't last very long. I found I started to distance myself more and more and eventually we just parted ways

Best Answer

that's healthy of you to do that, no need for negativity all the time

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

I had a sister in law who was like that. Even when things were at their best in her life she was negative and down. I was pretty happy when she moved far away after she and my brother got divorced.

Best Answer

you lucked out in her divorcing your brother.................so did he!

Best Answer

Yeah, we sort of started talking less and less until we stopped talking altogether

Best Answer

I feel for people that are down but I realized that this person just liked to complain.............................all the time. Gets old.

Best Answer

I had a negative friend like that.. and then she turned on me and her constructive criticism turned into criticism. She was miserable and wanted everyone else to be miserable. I have her calls set to automatically go to voice mail and I rarely return her phone calls. I don't need a toxic person in my life.

Best Answer

Yes I have had that happen too, the turning on you, I chocked it up to victim's mentality. Poor, poor me. I swear it's like they like the misery or something.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more!

Best Answer