outdoorfire outdoorfire 22-25, M 13 Answers Jan 30, 2012

I could NEVER have a friend with benefits (or any relationship that's just sex with no strings attached) I need to have feelings for a guy before I sleep with a guy. I don't know how people can do that to be honest. They must be much stronger than I am.

Best Answer

Yes I have had a FWB. They're actually quite fun. The sex tends to be more hot and exciting possibly because you're together purely to satisfy just your mutual carnal desires. Some have started online, some were women I dated and the relationship didn't work out but then the desire for sex was still there so it would continue for a little while with just the sex.

Best Answer

I have. He was my boss when I was a senior in high school (I was 18), and he was 27. Well, we started out as just friends, and I was there when he threw his psychotic girlfriend out. We became close friends, and then we were sleeping together as fwb, and then we started dating... and now we're married. He's my soulmate. Sometimes, you get surprised. Neither of us were looking for a relationship, but we couldn't be happier.

Best Answer

Thats awesome! Sounds like quite the surprise thats obviously worked out for you!

Best Answer

It did. You never know what life will throw at you. But I will never complain! You looking for a friends with benefits relationship?

Best Answer

Nope... just was wondering what its like. I've had some female friends that I think about sometimes. But i honestly do appreciate the friendships and wouldnt want to risk getting things weird.
Just wanted to know more about how that whole thing works!

Best Answer

Yes I have had a couple, and they were good while they lasted. The first one I had I don't really remember why we stopped, just one if those things...the last one I stopped cause I felt like we were gettin too attached to each other. We still talk to each other just no sex.

Best Answer

Yes, I did had one and It went on for years I meet him in 2006 and till this day we are still friends no so much with benefits but we still talk... At a certain point we tried to be in a relationship but It won't of worked as friends yes and the sex amazing but as in a relationship no.. But I could say that I love him very much Im not in love but he does have a place in my heart...

Best Answer

i have a couple of them. found them on a web site and it is really awesome! you know what each other likes and expects and there are no pretenses. you must follow a few rules for your own protection, but its all good!

Best Answer

No because I'm a girl and that would make me a **** and I wouldn't want to be a ****.

Best Answer

Just because you have friends with benefits, does not make you a ****. And just because you don't want a relationship doesn't mean you need to be deprived of sex.

Best Answer

yes it does

Best Answer

it does for you because your probably can't separate love and sex and that's okay I know girls that can't have a fwb

Best Answer

Yeah, I've had plenty. The occasional crying man-baby wasn't worth it to me.

Best Answer

No ond would ever consider me for such a thing

Best Answer

Yes. I'm a 69yo married guy in a sexless marriage. My 3 "friends with benefits" provide the sex life I don't have at home.

Best Answer