litelover litelover 36-40, M 6 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Some women need commitment and it might have been that time in her life where she wanted someone that would be there for the long-haul. If you didn't like her enough to take it to the next step, if marriage isn't for you, or if you weren't ready yet... she might be in a rush to start a family or her priorities don't necessarily align with yours. Keep searching! The woman of your dreams is just around the corner! :)

Best Answer

yea true it just did not work for me i cannot handle marriage

Best Answer

OH oooooo

Best Answer

Hell yes, She said , "I need to know where this Relationship is going ,cause Carl wants to Marry Me". I said,"I wish you all the Happiness in the World" :)

Best Answer

guess that's all you can do

Best Answer

If you get Pushed into it. She will be Pushing the rest of your Life.
Best Wishes. :)

Best Answer

No, but it is guaranteed to backfire on the girl.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

No, usually the other way around in recent years for me, single (for a while) older women are too set in their ways to get married again. They seem to be preoccupied with their kids to think about their own future, Well at least that's my experience anyway.

Best Answer

i understand that

Best Answer

No .. X

Best Answer

what does no x mean

Best Answer

I hear of it often.

Best Answer

yea i am sure you do

Best Answer

You should have married her if yer pissed.

Best Answer