SummerCass SummerCass 41-45, F 19 Answers Apr 14, 2010

I get migraines occasionally but the worst headache I ever had was the one that accompanied a sinus infection. The pain was so bad and so unrelenting that I asked my husband to shoot me. Nothing I did, nothing I took made it any better.

I finally saw my doctor about it and got a prescription for antibiotics. That helped but not immediately. If you're having a particularly bad headache today I do sympathize with you. Hope you can find something (or someone) who can treat it successfully for you ...

Best Answer

I've had them so bad I vomited, then passed out. Those are the "cluster headaches" that come with a migraine. I get mine mostly in my left eye; they feel like being bored into with a white-hot drill. Be as still as possible and try not to tense the rest of your body (its an autonomic reaction - fight or flight) which only makes it worse. Actually concentrate on relaxing the rest of your muscles; this will also take a very small amount of the focus away from the cluster headache, and every bit helps.

Best Answer

I would get dizzy and throw-up too. I used to have to get shots of Demerol before Imetrex came out in the early 90's. It was a Godsend. Migraines are horrible.

Best Answer

No, but when I was a teenager, I would get headaches that damn near made me cry.

Best Answer

I get the WORST migraines in the world!

Sometimes I cry so hard ...I start laughing.It lightens the mood,cheers up my friends, makes me resentful I ever allowed them into my home.

But if your friends can't make you cry,you need enemies.

Best Answer

I suffer from migraines. The ones that hurt so bad that you CAN'T cry are the truly scary ones.

Be well!!

Best Answer

I am prone to migraine as well. turn out the lights, lay down and dont move an inch. any movement- even slight causes such horrible pain! And not just in my head, but my whole body!

Best Answer

Yes, i use to get that all the time. First, i would go to the doctor, if you get it often. Just to be sure that it couldnt be something else. How they started to go away for me was that i took up yoga. I meditate in dark rooms. 3 hours before i go to bed i play my violin or listen to relaxing music. Try to do things that relax you and your body, mind. A lot of online websites would suggest that you drink green tea or start to eat a healthy diet of fruits and veggies. Try webmd if nothing else. I hope this has helped!

Best Answer

Only once when I was having trouble with one of my back teeth....it felt like my head was going up in flames. Kind of sends you into a freaked out panic to hurt that bad. I overdosed on Tylenol and then my mom had to call my dentist for a prescription med. Diflunisol.... hallelujah!

It was one of the worst pains I've ever had.

Best Answer

nope. And i hope it never does happen. I'm sorry for you pain, though.

Best Answer

i had migraines for years, the kind that makes you ball up in a fetal position.

i was taking imetrex and aspirin for it.

Best Answer

Yes! I just had that today! my head hurt so bad and was pounding and pressure it was just too much and it made me cry. I am only a 15 year old girl.

Best Answer

yes!!!! lastnight i had a cluster headache. it hurt so bad i wanted to blow my brains out to make it stop and i screamed my head off and cryed so hard because it helt like someone was shooting me in the head over and over for 45 minutes.

Best Answer