please say what it was and what you had to wear.
TIMeNIHIL TIMeNIHIL 22-25, M 21 Answers Jan 17, 2012

Yes, I worked in a biomedical lab with biological agents. We wore protective mask, gloves, splash guards and eyewear as well as protective lab coats.

Best Answer

Two of them:

One was a job weatherproofing windows...in other words, scraping nasty gray gunk off a window.

The other was working as a nurse aide...wiping brown gunk off of gray behinds...

Both required latex gloves. The weatherproofing job also required an apron.

Best Answer

Hard hat. Jobsite stuff.

Best Answer

Yes, when I worked in the palliative care wing of the hospital. A lot of the patients were terminally ill with very weak immune systems, and some were in such a vulnerable state that I needed to wear protective shoes, gloves, mask and plastic suit over my clothing just to enter the room to give them medication.

Best Answer

Firefighter,extrication tech(cutting folks from wrecked vehicles) All on a volunteer department with on site state approved training.

Best Answer

where i live the volunteer fire department is like a cult

Best Answer

Mostly these guys are all related.Very small town,small county,but get the job done.

Best Answer

Yes. Chemical engineer.

Best Answer

Yep, when I owned a piercing studio.

Best Answer

Yes, doing dissection on necrotic human remains in my final year at Uni and while working on asbestos removal during a summer job I had to help get me through Uni.

Best Answer

YUP

Best Answer

well what was it, silly?

Best Answer

land surveyor

Best Answer

banana flavored condoms....

Best Answer

Yes i was a welder for a boiler maker factory. Had to wear a lead apron and the gloves, shielded visor....the whole 9 yards. It was hot as h-e-l-l but I never complained come pay day.

Best Answer

did you do x-ray inspection of the beads?

Best Answer

No that was the inspector's job...I just welded and moved on to the next part that needed welded.

Best Answer

lol...I never got yelled at so I think i did a pretty decent job!

Best Answer

i asked because of the lead shielded clothing. was there radiation? i don't understand.

Best Answer

Yep. I was a journalist for the local paper, and I had to don a few sturdy outfits in order to see what was going on.

Best Answer

Every single job without exception.

Best Answer

tell us what jobs you have worked, i'm curious!

Best Answer