cazpurr cazpurr 70+, F 14 Answers Mar 12, 2011

i had a baby. that'll do it for ya! :)

Best Answer

Good answer!

Best Answer

I was 17 when my Mom to whom I was very close, was killed in a car accident. When my Mom and Dad went out the door for the evening, I was on the phone and couldn't even be bothered to say, 'bye'. I wish I would have said 'I love you'. It's important to tell people you love them. You never know when it will be the last time you see them. I learned the lesson to cherish life and to show the love you feel to those around you.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your terrible loss, that would have been devastating.

Best Answer

I have been clinically dead, once... Dying somewhat fits the moniker "life altering", doesn't it?<br />
Since it was after a suicide attempt, 30 years ago, you can also state that it indeed made me look at life in a different way, since I'm still hanging around :)

Best Answer

Then it was meant to be, you got a second chance and decided to stick around, I hope you are happy, thanks for sharing :)

Best Answer

when i nearly died coz of my asthma attack..

Best Answer

That must have been scary, I've heard that people have had very good results treating asthma and bronchial problems with salt therapy.

Best Answer

yep at 38 fiound a tumor on the optic nerve, They cannot remove it. Changed how I see things and went back to school.

Best Answer

I had an accident in an engineering company. I was subjected to hydrocluric gass that burn my throat and lungs. It put me in hospital and I also was dead for about 30 seconds. It left me with post trumatic stress and insonia.....The up side of this event was that I changed my career and now make sure that I take any opertunities offered to me. I have a veiw of try anything once now and have had alot of experiances that i would not have had if I was still like my old self.

Best Answer

Wow that's really bad, I hope you don't have any residual damage. Sometimes things happen for a reason and you were very lucky that you were able to move onto something else, thanks for posting your story :)

Best Answer

January 1990, I was a truck driver, and I got stranded in a sudden snow storm. The only place I could get to was a little bar, every place else was closed! Thats where I met my now wife. She was a bar tender there,and there were only about five people in the joint. Two days later I quit my job and moved in with her. She has given me four great sons and twenty one years of wedded bliss.

Best Answer

A few.

Best Answer

Oh, yes.

Best Answer

Thirty years ago I went from England to work in South East Asia for six months<br />
i have lived here - more or less - ever since

Best Answer

See my story, "It's Hard to Kill a Dead Man."

Best Answer

Many but death changes everthing.

Best Answer