LizardKing LizardKing 26-30, M 7 Answers Apr 24, 2012

I have had my share off the wrong turning points but becoming a mum was the best one , I stopped being a heroin addict . It saved my life and made me grow the hell up .

Best Answer

ok, I kinda change all the time, by getting challenges I deal with... but one of the 'massive' turning points in my life was when I read a book 'Life is a gift' from Gill Edwards, 2 and half years ago. I have never been religious and dont think I will ever be, and this book helped me to find my God :) <br />
Since then I have met many like-minded people and read inspirational books that help me to be happy and loving... well love has been my interest

Best Answer

Yep I think I can call that a turning point... I left everything and everybody for a new fresh start 9 years ago though only just realising now it Was a turning point.... You?

Best Answer

Nothing huge. At least not that I realize. Maybe I am in the moment but I can't see it until later like you say.

Best Answer

to put it into a few words here would be to roll out a series of cliches made trite by overuse

Best Answer