BewareTheGonzo BewareTheGonzo 13-15 9 Answers Jul 8 in Health

my head has inner damage, and so sometimes I'm a total mess. The doctor said he isolated where I'm a total mess and then he proceeded to tell me how wrecked my body was and how I could get all kinds of infections and diseases and even die 10-15 years earlier than I might. I kind of accept that I'm this mess, and that the more my body breaks down, the more my mentalness flares up.

Best Answer

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COS I AM AN ELEPHANT

Best Answer

Once, and it's on going.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Never, have got a tough mind

Best Answer

Sure you do...

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

What happened?

Best Answer

long story

Best Answer

Care to tell it?

Best Answer

sure... in 8th grade my family moved to the middle of nowhere and school was hell so that was when the mental breakdowns started pretty much about every day...

in 9th grade, it wasn't as bad as 8th grade but it was still pretty bad. A few times I was almost taken to the hospital... In that year of summer, my parents forced me to go to some stupid therapy session which turned out the only ones that were there was a bunch of special needs kids as in mentally retarted so it wasn't help at all... Before the last session I broke down and told my mom everything that happened in 8th grade to 9th grade but things got out of control and she ended up telling everyone in the whole damn world which made things 10x worse...

10th grade it was better than the 2 but still hard. Less mental breadowns but still drama and problems... so yea

Best Answer

I've been living in the middle of nowhere for pretty much my whole life, it really does suck. I guess I'm fortunate that I've been able to handle it well.

Best Answer

you should move to the urban side one day and see the difference. Unbelievable change

Best Answer

I'm planning on it. I used to live in a really nice area of Michigan, I love it there.

Best Answer

Good luck

Best Answer