When I became schizophrenic I had that feeling that I was just glad that I was alive, because I felt like I had a chance to be on Gods side, dispite me hearing voices of the enemy. I really didn't feel ready to die and go to what I thought was hell, I'm glad that I hung in there because after years of working out my salvation I found more peace and discovered that I could in fact have a very fulfilling life in Christ. And now I even have a heavenly hope.
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Hobbies

Some men had come to our house to collect for some electrical work they claimed to have done. I sent my roommate and my daughter to pick up the money from our 82 year old landlady. They hadn't been gone long when these guys started getting antsy. They thought it was taking too long for the money to get back. They actually sat in front of us, discussing in graphic detail how they would kill us if my roommate didn't hurry. When they were finally gone, I was glad just to be alive.

Best Answer

My gosh did you call the police?

Best Answer

No, I was told after they had my electrical piece, that they were Sextons (Google It, "House Of Secrets" by Lowell Cauffiel.scary folks) So I knew exactly how much harm they really meant. I might not have believed it except that he looked so much like someone I knew in Florida. He just so happened to be in the book when I checked. He was a cousin.
I had planned to move but, wasn't really in a position to do it. Can you imagine my surprise when I discovered a few weeks later, that this guy had fallen off a roof, and was completely paralyzed? This is just one of many reasons that I believe no matter how rough things have been, that I've led a charmed life. Just one more reason for my faith in God.

Best Answer

Incredible! There ain't no way he's going to hurt you now!

Best Answer

Snowmobiling in the mountains way way back where your the only one, its so peaceful and beautiful and breathtaking. I just feel at peace there.

Best Answer

yeah, jumping around and dancing in the fountain near wembley stadium.

Best Answer

You moved from Montreal and came too Northen Alberta.. that by itself shows you have a thick skin :)

Best Answer

Um I never lived in Montreal lol! Always lived in Alberta :)

Best Answer

I thought you lived in Montreal when your furnace kicked out last year in the winter?

Best Answer

Ha ha my husband of 12 years never kicked me out! Still going strong, I think you might have me confused with somebody else there Mike ;)

Best Answer

No... you said that your furnace broke down last winter and you did not know what too do.

Best Answer

Yes, that is true, my husband was working out of town when my furnace broke down, I finally did figure out how to get it working again, but I'm not sure how that got tied into me and Montreal and my husband or fiance lol kicking me out, must have read two stories back to back.

Best Answer

hmmm

Best Answer

lol it's all good, and now you know the rest of the story! lol!

Best Answer

CFCW does not go that far north

Best Answer

I don't know what CFCW is but hey arn't you just glad to be alive? jk ;)

Best Answer
Best Answer

Awe just listend to the song, best answer yet, thanks, hugs!

Best Answer

Every time I look outside.

Best Answer