I had a moment of clarity recently that made me realize how good my life is & how fortunate i'am to be where i'am in this point & time of my life. Life is one helluva rollercoaster, baby! There are so many twists & turns (a lot of those twists & turns SUCKED!). But i'm happy to have had such experiences. What i've gone through has only made me stronger & wiser. I feel that i'm a waaaay more far out & groovier person now because of the journies i've been on.Can't wait to see whats in store for me next in this epic marathon known as life :-)
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 12 Answers Aug 5, 2010

Yes... this past year and a half has been stress filled and quite heart aching... but there have been times that I really did appreciate the hardship cuz I did have some inner clarity and I did learn something about myself that helped me grow as a person. I use that new knowledge to help me face the next challenge on my journey. There has been tons of tears and lots of days I have wanted to give up... but I still know I am a better stronger person cuz of the **** I have endured. <br />
And FYI.. I will save this bit you wrote and the next time you feel defeated.. I will remind you that this **** is good for ya cuz you will be even groovier once you reach the top of the hill again!! <br />
hugs my hippie friend! :)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Well spoken, What doesn't kill me makes me stronger or what doesn't kill me makes me crankier. Lol!!!!

Best Answer

Right on, on everything you said! lol :-)

Best Answer

Fortunately yes. Although few and far between, they happen and keep me going, waiting for the next one.

Best Answer

We all have to do our very best to keep our metaphysical third eye open. It keeps us open minded & always willing to grow. Sounds like you're on the right track my friend :-)<br /><br />
<br /><br />
*high fives you*

Best Answer

It happens now and then. It's rare and usually very short. But I cherish these moments and try to always be open to them.

Best Answer

Bravo!! *high fives you*

Best Answer

oh i had those but the doctor changed the dosage of my meds and everything is back to that soft muted gray.

Best Answer

Yes, then I slipped and fell in a pile of dog poo

Best Answer