RadioActiveKiss RadioActiveKiss 13-15, F 11 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Health

I had a car accident when I was a young driver and slid off the road. It was as surrealistic and near-death as anything I've ever known. I was severely injured being thrown from the car (I had no seat belt on). For a few years, I had flashbacks from the accident, being found, saved and treated in the hospital. My advice to anyone else is don't be distracted while you drive, and always (ALWAYS) wear your seat belt if you want to stay alive.

Best Answer

yes when I had my car accident

Best Answer

So common and tragic in the US

Best Answer

my dad died in hospital, and was resuscitated, before he finally passed, he told me there was nothing. sorry to share that with you I wouldn't tell you if I knew you. it doesn't have to mean anything...it's just not the white lights people say there are.

Best Answer

No to many near life experiences

Best Answer

Yes I have when I was 14 years old.

Best Answer

What happend?

Best Answer

I was getting my ears pierced early one Sunday morning, I hadn't eaten breakfast. My aunt numbed my ears with an ice cube, and she pierced one of them...it hit the gristle and made a horrible tearing sound & grossed me out, I fainted. I fell over and hit the side of my head on the water heater and that's when I started climbing the stairway to heaven. I saw my angel sitting in a huge beautiful wooden throne from the back and as I came around the front he was wearing a blue robe (like a simple caftan with a rope belt), his eyes were full of compassion and a true love flowed from his being. We communicated without words, his name is Michael....I was in awe about this absolute love radiating filling my soul, in disbelief because there was no judgement about superficial things like on earth, and was wondering about my family members (4 of them) who had died within the last 2 years & if they were nearby. That's when I came back. I heard my aunt crying and saying "Oh I killed you, I killed you." She was pouring water on my face and absolutely desperate in her attempt to get me to wake up. I opened my eyes and told her "No you didn't kill me"....she saw me have seizures as a child many times and faint too, and never had such a reaction...the color had left and I was gray till I woke up..... She refused to pierce the other ear and said I would have to see a doctor for that.

Best Answer

Oh my god,wow,you're lucky :)

Best Answer