I've had a dream once about a game with a sky-high death rate, and I was inside a narrative video documentary about it and was constantly the person killing the other. Then I woke up crying and telling my friends to not watch the video and to never play the game and they all looked at me like an idiot.
Cassen1028 Cassen1028 13-15, F 4 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

No.but I want it to happen now .im goin through so much pain in my heart that I want this just to be a dream .i pray it's just a dream

Best Answer

As a child, I had a dream that was so real I still don't know if it actually happened or if it was just a dream.<br />
When my daughter was just over a year old, I put her down for a nap then laid on the sofa to take a nap myself. The next thing I knew I was waking up in a hospital bed and the first thing out of my mouth was; "WHERE THE **** IS ASHLEY??!!" (My daughter). I was told that I had an epileptic seizure (which I have in my sleep) and was knocked unconscious when I fell off the sofa. I was told my neighbors found me and called the ambulance and that my daughter is safe. Those very same neighbors remained by my bedside and a neurologist was called in to examine me. I feel like three days of my life are missing, but when I brought it up to my neighbors later, they looked at me as if I was stoned! They don't recall any of it! WTF??!! To this day I still don't know if it really happened or if it was all a dream. @-@.

Best Answer

As a child yes, but still half asleep. As an adult no, been pretty happy to wake up and realise it was just a nightmare.

Best Answer

not a nightmare. when I was little I used to dream all the time I could fly. I actually began to think I could. I tried one day and fell flat on my face. I figured out it was just dreams then. (I still dream about flying but at least I know it's just in dreams)

Best Answer

Luckily you didn't 1000000% think you could fly and jump off a cliff... That would be terrible :( I hope you only did it off the side of yer bed or something!

Best Answer

Nope just standing on the ground - in my dreams I would just sort of fall forward with my arms out like superman and start flying. That's what I did but fell flat on my face - glad no one was around to see my stupidity

Best Answer