Animamorta Animamorta 26-30, F 4 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Yes I was sleeping at my mom's apt in the living room with my daughter and I woke up at 3 am and felt a cold vibe around me I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't then my daughter woke up with a frighten look on her face and wave hello to the ceiling I ask her if she saw something she said yeah and closed her eyes, I woke my mom up and she starting praying but we could still feel that bad vibe, after 2 hours we finally fell asleep.

Best Answer

sounds like a demon stopped in.did you go to church that day?they want you to think the church brought it.

Best Answer

Yeah I went to go get holy water

Best Answer

I've seen a dog on multiple occasions that apparently doesn't exist... at least he doesn't exist anymore. I've also heard people that weren't there.

Best Answer

yes,many in fact.the one that stands out it several times.i turned around and hit hard,un seen but stopped me in my tracks.my hubby had a similar incident at a funeral home,he hit his shoulder on a shoulder,but no one was there.

Best Answer