EPAngela EPAngela 31-35, F 91 Answers Feb 15, 2011

Yes, many. But one in particular has stood out to me.<br />
When I was eight years old, I was just chilling in my living room on a lay.z.boy chair, just thinking. Something caught my attention in the corner of my eye, so I looked. A few feet away stood a man with a mustache and small beard with bulging eyes. He had devil horns, a pitchfork, and a devil tail. Cliche, huh? Well, he was so clear, like he was right there except he wasn't in full color--he was in different shades of blue. Anyway, he just glared at me. I remembered the face so vividly. <br />
Nine years later, when I was seventeen, I saw him. The exact face. Except he was in human form. It was during our town festival--he was a carnival worker. Long story short, I love danger, even if I don't know what the results would bring, and we had sex. Later he called me and told me he has HIV. I got tested a couple weeks later and I am now HIV positive.

Best Answer

Now, this, I do not personally remember. This story was told to me by my mother....<br />
When I was less than 6 months old, my parents had rented an old house in a small town. Other family members had told my parents not to rent the house because it was haunted. Neither of my parents really believed in ghosts, and the rent was cheap, so they rented the house anyway. My mother says that one particuliar day, my father was away at work, and she was outside with my older brother, who was 2 at the time. My mother was in the front yard raking leaves and watching my brother while I was inside in my crib sound asleep. My mother says that while she was outside, she heard the sound of heavy footsteps across the hardwood floors inside the house. She dropped the rake, went inside, checked every room in the house, found no one, then checked on me in my crib where I was still sound asleep. She went back outside to finish raking leaves when she heard the footsteps again. Certain that she wasn't hearing things, she went back into the house once again, looked in every room, found no one, then went to check on me in my crib again.<br />
Once she reached my bedroom, she discovered that I was no longer in my crib. I was gone. She runs back through the house screaming my name and looking everywhere. When she reaches the kitchen, there in the middle of the kitchen floor, I was sitting straight up as if someone were behind me holding me up, and she says that I was laughing at her as if to say "Ha, he, Momma, we played a trick on you!'<br />
We moved from that house that very evening.

Best Answer

On two separate occasions, I've had unusual experiences which made me wonder if my maternal grandmother might have "popped in" briefly from beyond the grave to see how I am...<br />
The first incident took place about two years after she died. I was visiting my parents, but they had gone out somewhere and I was alone in the house. I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror putting on my makeup, and then suddenly I was briefly overcome by an incredibly intense fragrance which was familiar to me. It was made up of two separate scents -- cigarette smoke (my grandmother had died of emphysema because she'd smoked for many years) and White Shoulders perfume (which she had often worn). Neither I nor either of my parents have ever smoked, and they don't allow anyone to smoke inside the house -- as far as I can remember, I wasn't wearing any perfume that day. The only explanation I've ever been able to come up with for this -- apart from a series of neurons in my brain inexplicably misfiring -- is that she was letting me know she was there.<br />
The second incident took place over a decade later, but was witnessed by four other people -- my parents as well as a friend of mine and her husband. I was visiting with my parents for the Christmas holidays and my friend had come over to their house since I live in another state and we hadn't seen each other in a while. Suddenly, while we were talking, the mantle clock which we inherited from my grandmother -- a clock which used to chime like a grandfather clock but which wasn't ticking and hadn't been wound up in a long time -- ran through an entire series of chimes.

Best Answer

A couple years ago I was lying in my bed unable to sleep and I noticed the top corner of my ceiling getting darker and dark in one spot, which was at the foot of my bed. I kept staring at it, it looked like the "darkness" was getting bigger and bigger. I thought maybe because I was looking at it, it just appeared to be getting bigger so I looked away. When I looked away, the sound of nail dragging down the wall where the darkness was suddenly came. It sounded like someone was either scratching the wall or running down the wall noisily with four hands. I didnt want to look but when I eventually stole a glance the darkness was gone in the corner. I started to freak out and ran to my door, turning my light on. I slept that night with my light completely on, when I woke up the next morning there was a large white Detroit shirt on my floor that was soaked. I have never seen the shirt in my life and it wasnt there when I went to sleep. No matter how long it stay in one spot for, it never completely dries. Its really creepy, sometimes I see my mother wearing it and I freak out. I honestly dont know what happened that day, but I still sleep with my closet light on.

Best Answer

Once, I was taking a huge dump. Agonizingly large! When I turned around to flush it...it wasn't there! Phantom poop? It's anyone's guess.

Best Answer

too many,I wish i hadn't

Best Answer

yeah i have One time i was alone home and i was in my room it was around midnight i was laying on my bed with all the lights of and listening to music and i saw like a figure of a man pass by my feet, and since i was listening to music i didn't really care so i just shruged it of then about few mintutes later it past right next to me and grabed my ankle really hard so i jumped up and started screaming! And remembered i was alone so i rushed up to turn the light on. But my mom has had worse things happen to her kinda freaky world makes you wonder. So yeah thats one of my stories.

Best Answer

yes!! i clearly heard my grandmother say "can you hear me?" and i answrd "yes" then she said can you see me? and at first i couldn't see her, but then i saw what i can only describe as a black mass surrounded by rainbows......it was there for a quick second and then it was gone.....

Best Answer

I've had many. After many years of little ESP-ish stuff, I met a woman who breaks things when she's mad without touching them. In fact, there's a lamp in my house right now with it's power cord cut that nobody touched. She was throwing a tantrum a few weeks ago and the damned thing broke with a pop across the room. A couch once split with a bang as she was fuming and walking by. She also seems to affect street lights and other electrical appliances. I don't argue with her. <br />
Plus constant visiting spirits, or whatever they are-shadowy wisps in the corner of your eye who screw with the stereo and dim the lights in my current apt. <br />
I also lived in two haunted houses where stuff happened constantly. And I've also stepped on the brakes while driving for no apparent reason and had a car race past a stop sign in front of me seconds later, twice. Once my dog freaked and wouldn't let me fool around with a ouiji board and wouldn't calm until I put it away. Now that I start thinking about it there are many more... but I'll edit. <br />
One more weirdity happened as I was walking down the aisle of a drugstore and a bottle of rubbing alcohol jumped off the shelf, moved up verticaly about 2 feet and then moved horizontally and landed four feet away across the aisle. It moved slightly more slowly than it should if it was thrown. I checked for strings and buckles in the metal shelf, etc. Nada. So, that stuff happens, now I'd like to know why and how. I think it's kinda important and most of the new agey stuff is so vapid.

Best Answer

I have had many since I was a small child till recently. So many things I that I have seen and heard.

Best Answer

there was a shadow of a man so i followed it and there was noone there.................................and at school,i saw a black haired girl who looked like she drowned and i saw her when i was alone ALOT of times..................

Best Answer

I have had several paranormal experiences. As a child I had ESP very strong. I could say something an it would happen 5 minutes later. Small things like be singing a song an it would come on the radio. Tell my mom. Your moms calling you an then our phone would ring with her mom on it. I actually told my parents we were gonna crash when I was 9 an a lady hit us head on 6 minutes later.<br />
I was fasinated. With this gift an when I shared it with my Sunday school youth paster. I was told it us not of the lord. That fore sight was from the devil. To pray an block an of these ideas that they were demonicly placed in my mind. As a child I did just this. I blocked.<br />
But then in high school I met a friend who's mother owned a Occult Book Store. I shared my past with her An she said. I should reopen that door it was not negitive. She said I was just open to spirits naturaly or a natural medium. I begain to study meditation, contact with my spirit guides an Astral Projecting. All was fine until someone at school started a rummor that I was a Witch. Soon the teasing was relentless. Kids would walk on the other side of the hall fearing me. I became angree an started studying Summoning Demons.<br />
PLEASE NO ONE DO THIS THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE.<br />
At first life was grand. I did spells an little things in life improved. New cute boyfriend. Great teen job. New Car! An then things started going wrong.<br />
I would do all my rituals in my playhouse. My parents are strict Christians so I had to hide this. One night in my play house a friend was over. We were playing with the Ouija Board. An a lamp was thrown on the floor by a spirit. When she didn't believe I wasn't moving the eye piece. She was so scared she ran in the house an told my mom. Faster then u can bl<x>ink. My mom burned the board all my books an my alter. <br />
After a week of preaching I decided to become a reborn Christian. The night I was reborn I was awoken to the sound of a bell in my bedroom. I had a four post waterbed at the time an when I opened my eyes to see what the noise was. It was like someone flashed a camera in my face. An the I saw a very tall demon in a black cloak His hands an face looked severly burnt an his eyes were just black sockets. My cat also saw this an jumped on my chest I still have scars from my poor cat. I prayed untill I think I passed out. When I woke up. My pjs were blood soaked on my chest from my kitty so I know it happened. I opened a door that will never close. I have since been bit, scratched an harrased, sexually asualted. Reapeateldy..<br />
I haveto sleep with a small white light on or I hear constant talking. My bed shakes. I have knocking, an shower time is never private. I have seen full bodied apperations standing on the other side of the shower curtain. This scares the **** out of me when it happenes. I live alone so when I see these shadow figures it terrifies me thinking some one has broke in an I am in the shower n

Best Answer

When you realize you are a spirit, your sprit can not die, you are as strong as these demon minded or demon stuck spirits. Perhaps you just need to help them to help yourself? I hope you find your way forward soon.

Best Answer

The other night. There were three taps on the bedroom door. There was no one to be seen.

Best Answer

Yes a few actually but two still make me wonder, in 2010 I was talking on the phone and i was hearing this voice, it sounded like a little boy yelling for help, theres 2 problems though, 1. there arent any little boys around my house that i would eb able to hear, and this sounded like an 8 year old boy, 2. my neighorhood has an 11:00 curfew meaning teenagers and kids need to be inside and and police even patrol the neighborhood, At about 12:00 i got up and was still on the phone with my friend and i heard the yell again i turned around and there on my bed was a little boy who looked like he was from the 20's i couldnt see his face but from his height he seemed like he was 8 years old, about 15 seconds later he vanished. <br />
The second time, i was lying in my bed at my moms house and i hear this sort of peeling sound, now my mom and step dad were in the living room watching t.v and i was the only other person in the house besides them, and there were about 6 mirrors or so above my bed, and i kept hearing the peeling sound and about 5 seconds later i yell what the hell and sit up quickly but nothing happened until i got up and that is when the mirror fell, its like i knew it was going to happen. ,my parents came in and checked the room and the spot where the mirror was, now nothign was shaking the wall so nothign couldve saken it off, but as they checked the wall and the mirror, they said that theres no possible way that it couldve unstuck from the wall

Best Answer

Not too earlier, just last month, I was sleeping and had a nightmare, in which I dreamed about being attacked by a friend. I was awokened immediately, and suddenly the hand of my friend in dream came out from under the sheet, and shaked itself before my very eyes. The dream hand came into real life!<br />
It came from right under my sheet. My hands and ankles crossed and couldn't move. I was paralysed and couldn't speak properly. I exercised my mind and thought, "the power of God is driving you out", and immediately the hand disappeared, and I could move again. Then I proceed to rebuke the demon in the name of Jesus Christ. <br />
I did not fall back into sleep for the next few hours. I was walking around the house to double check that it was gone. I got excited because I overcame it in the name of God. See my blog for more information. <br />
http://bible-verses-insights.com/2011/01/victory-over-darkness-demonic-attacks/

Best Answer

Yes.. We all should know we R definitely NOT ALONE. As a child of science and the need for tangible proof of EVERYTHING. I would laugh when my caribbean father & uncle would warn me of using spirit invoking rituals or reading the Necronomicon. Whatever.. So I thought. Everything I did was futile & fun at most. Until an event happened that had nothing to do with me invoking anything. My uncle lived in the ba<x>sement of our house where an older man passed away in either the bathroom or kitchen years ago. I knew the older man as a small child & remember when he died. My uncle complained of seeing/hearing the older man's "ghost" & burned all types of smelly incense to "rid" the ba<x>sement apt of this "ghost". I laughed at how "country" I thought he was. Until I started 2 hang out down there to talk with my high school boyfriend on his phone to have privacy. My uncle ba<x>sement apt was remodeled nice and he let me get away with cursing & talking to my BF on the phone... I felt I found a spot where I can hang. One day I went to knock on his door to use his phone and he did not answer so I went in anyway... I heard the shower on so I figured he will be out in a minute not minding that I am using the phone. Since my uncle was cool.. all my friends knew him including my BF.. One of the first things my BF asked was 'how is your uncle doing'.. I told him that my uncle was in the bathroom using up a lot of water. We both started laughing.. After hearing the shower go on and off... then the sink.. the toilet.. brushing of teeth... I started 2 joke with my BF that my uncle must have a date because he is taking forever in the bathroom. I hear the front door upstairs & my dad comes down the stairs asking me what Im doing... Im nervous cause I got caught on the phone and not upstairs doing homework like I should. My father joked telling me 2 tell my BF that he is watching him. My father put a bag on the table and mentioned that my uncle was up the block and wanted him to place this bag in his apt. I swear that when my father told me that... I was more concerned with being caught & feeling like Whew! He is being cool about me on the phone that my uncle being up the block did not immediately sink in. As I heard my father reach the flight to our part of the house .... My BF was like "Hun didnt you say your uncle was in the bathroom?" I was like "yea" My BF then said I just heard your father say he is up the blo-- I immediately dropped the phone and ran upstairs.. This is NOT MADE UP.. This is A TRUE STORY THAT REALLY DID HAPPEN. I told my dad that I heard someone in the bathroom.. My dad went downstairs 2 check and my uncle came home.. They both were coming upstairs with my uncle saying see I told you the place is haunted. And my dad was telling him 2 be quiet and that we-his children- dont know about that stuff. My dad came in and told me that no one was in the bathroom and that I was hearing people from next door. No 1 lived next door

Best Answer

Along time ago all my cousins came over and we had a sleepover.One of my cousins that was over that night was the only one awake. He was starring in the dimmed hallway and saw a little girl dressed in a blue dress skip down the hallway and suddonly vanished. But the catchy part was years later when we moved in a new house I was "checking myself out in the mirror", then I saw standing in the corner, a little girl, she was exactly how my cousin described her. It was kinda like the moment were your froze and you can't do anything but stare and pray to God for you to brave.

Best Answer

I've had too many to count. The last house I lived in was definitely haunted. I've had things fly off shelves in our house, doors close, shadows in the house, really scary stuff. Had several contacts w/ relatives who've passed. It seems to go on a lot in my family.

Best Answer

Yes!!! I think that every event that a person is exposed to is a way of revealling more about that person. My experiences in the past were of the feelling of being watched and difference in temperatures and being touched. Then I had an interesting spiritual experience that allowed me to bring all the separate events together for a more cohesive understanding. The paranormal isn't evil, it's us that doesn't understand what we are experiencing and give out the first uncomfortable feeling that comes to mind, like fear. I have found that being aware of spirits without engaging them makes me feel like I am doing my part by living in my reality too. I also believe that experiencing spiritual energies makes one aware of our own spiritual energy. Also,what kind of residual energy am I leaving behind when I move through one space to another; am I happy or loving, or am I destructive and mean? What are other people who live in my house or work in my space going to feel from me; will they feel love or joy in those places or will they feel the need to be mean or destructive? I like to think that others will feel "a great purpose in being themselves". Also, my spiritual guide has made me understand the truth about vibrational energy and I am happy to spend that energy of thought for imprinting the air with my happy energy.

Best Answer

I was sleeping alone in my room when I felt as if something or someone hopped onto the bed and began jumping. I didn't open my eyes because I thought I was dreaming. I decided to open them when the jumping didn't stop and I saw something run up the wall and disappear. It still scares me to this day. Many things have happened in that house. My family still lives there but I live in another city. I still experience things but not as much as that house.

Best Answer