LifesCraziness LifesCraziness 41-45 10 Answers Apr 10, 2012

Thats why you dont invite people you dont know/trust!

Best Answer

this is someone I knew and thought I could trust

Best Answer

Sucks for you then.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

it's F**cked up

Best Answer

I had my own apartment since I was 17. Once, I had a party and some of my friends brought people I didn't know. Someone went in my bedroom drawer and stole a bunch of cash.

Best Answer

that suxs!

Best Answer

No, but that sounds like a bad, bad experience. I hope it was insured!

Best Answer

it was a laptop... so disappointing

Best Answer

You had not downloaded tracking then? I had a laptop and personal gaming system stolen from a hotel room in New York city. Hotel claimed a $500 liability limit, those buttheads, but they don't tell you when you check in or offer a safe in the room.

Best Answer

ugh.. so frustrating... sorry to hear. :(

Best Answer

Yeah, it was an inside job because they interviewed the electronic key. Hope that maid got fired.

Best Answer

Isn't that what happens at every party? Though not always valuable something will be missing :/

Best Answer

my daughters lap top is missing

Best Answer

Did you write down its ip address so it could be tracked down if stolen. And rule one of parties involving young teens: Lock them out of the rooms, unless you can trust them. Also, do you have a list of all who attended the party. If so, call the police so they can get a search warrant for each if possible.

Best Answer

I may have that in the paper work.. thanks :)

Best Answer