what was it and what was its name?
EpoxyMonoxide EpoxyMonoxide 26-30, F 56 Answers Jul 4, 2012

well the termites and mosquitos in my house seem to be my constant companion ;)

Best Answer

When we were younger my friend had a 6 foot long boa constrictor named Peter. he would always ask the girl at the bar if they wanted to come home with him and see his 6 foot peter(really) It worked most of the time, although the were girls from the bar

Best Answer

pink one eyed trouser snake

Best Answer

wow!!! is he aggressive

Best Answer

only if you stroke him to much then he spits

Best Answer

Yes I used to have 2 pet tarantulas at one time.

Best Answer

A couple of budgies.

Best Answer

A rabbit, named Cadbury

Best Answer

A pony named Candy<br />
A rabbit name Lucky<br />
a pigeon named Pidgy<br />
a guinea pig named Danny

Best Answer

I have had several hamsters (Lily, Kittums, and Ratatouille), and two rabbits (Bun-Bun and Sweetpea).

Best Answer

rabbits and hamsters rock!!i love rabbits play dead n dance of love..they are true party animals..i have four..

Best Answer

Lots of things other than cats and dogs. Once had a chinchilla that lived with a prairie dog in the same cage. They came as an inseparable set. Had water dogs, a rat, guinea pig, gerbils, hamsters, fish, turtles, bunnies, toads, lizards, frogs, wild animals...so many creatures.

Best Answer

wow!!!

Best Answer

i never even had a dog or cat. i did want a dog but my mother said i was allergic. she also said i was allergic to steak! we were um, not too well off.

Best Answer

Three horses

Best Answer

A pig named Goober ... not one of those little minature freak of nature things some people have but a full grown pig. It was the runt of the litter and we took it in and bottle fed it. At about three months old put it back in with the rest of the same age pigs, but found out how to slip out of the pen and would make it's way to the house for feeding time this went on until she became old enough to breed. We kept her, she eventually became a pretty good brood sow, but every now and then she'd make her way to the house and sleep under the lilac bush that was her place.

Best Answer

Once I had a baby squirell. I loved it so much. My parents and I tried to help it live, but in spite of all we did, she died. I also had a baby rabbit. I was determined to not let this poor animal die, so I asked a pharmacist what was the best thing to do. He suggested baby food in the form of greens and carrots, which I did. He also suggested Simlac, a baby formula which I was to feed the little guy about every two hours. I had him two weeks and he was thriving. Then my EXhusband found him and threw him as hard as he good across the road from us. My heart broke. He was so mean to animals. That should have been a sign, but like a dummy, I kept on with him and had two children by him, and then I went back to college and started saving money and planned my get away with my children and found a new life. They are all grown and doing well, thank the Holy Being. Animals are just as important as we humans are, they are just a different life form. Take care to get far away from those who are mean to animals.

Best Answer

I had lots of fish.

Best Answer

I had 3 ferrets (2 at a time). Giggles, Bandit, & Socks

Best Answer

i want one. are they friendly?

Best Answer

If you raise them right, with a lot of human contact. Also, when you get one it is best to find one that isn't overly aggressive to begin with,

Best Answer

I have fish, about twenty, only one of them has a name though - Stan. Me and my sister used to have horses. Mine was Roxy, and hers was Jed. :) Also used to have a guinea pig called Sally. Had a mouse and I can't remember what its name was. Had two budgies, one was Snowy and the other was Bluey.

Best Answer

I have Rascal the rabbit and DeCaf the tortoise. i use to have a chicken

Best Answer

Yes. Many birds. Currently, I got a beautiful cockatiel. He blows kisses, knows how to say his own name and "be quiet." Also, he imitates some of the sounds he hears from the birds outside. Awesome pet! May he live forever! Luv him.

Best Answer

Galah called Billy, guinea pig called Violet, hermit crab called Scratchy, cockroach (not the gross kind, a nice bush roach) it had no name but gave live birth to a lot of babies, then I put them back in the bush. Mouse (forgot), various chickens, the most pet like was called Chicky (some of the others included Lacey, Sweety, Algernon, Zander, Buffy, Cordelia, Tarah, Harmony, Beau, Destiny, Cozette); rabbit called Bunny, rabbit called Jal, and current rabbit called Yuki.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, forgot the fish: two goldfish forgot their names, some guppies with no names, a goldfish called Roger, and a lot of tropical fish of which I now only have two left: one is a seven year old clown loach and there is one remaining cardinal.

Best Answer

I.have had plenty of pets through the years. I have some strange ones. But my favorite was some pet mice.

Best Answer