Yes, we were told the kitten was female and the girls named her Morticia from the adam's family because she was all black. About a month or so later, we noticed "she" was developing testicles. The kitten was renamed Moe and affectionately called Moey.

Best Answer

When I as a boy I had two white mice that I bought from a pet shop. The shop-keeper told me they were both boys so I called them Micky and Ricky. Six weeks later, Ricky had babies.

Best Answer

Sure it wasn't Micky? Ricky don't lose that number

Best Answer

I named a baby chick who turned out to be a rooster "Henrietta", at least it was an easy change to "Henry".

Best Answer

What names can you give an hen? lol

Best Answer

When I was five, I named my parakeet "Beautiful", only to find out years later that it was a male.

Best Answer

When I lived at home, my ma had a cat I named Gladys, after a cat from years ago that I used to hate as a kid. A fluffy cat. When she went to the vets to get her speyed,it turned out to be aTom. We then named her / him , Gladstone, though my mother still called it Gladys for ages

Best Answer