Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 8 Answers Jul 11, 2012

yes..once and only recently..it was so real i joked about it when i awoke..only to have a real life issue version of it 2 days later.<br />
It freaked me out.<br />
I've had a couple of vivid dreams that have stayed with me for years, only to find they connect somehow to something in real life.

Best Answer

I've dreamt I've been on a bus and a while later, all the people I imagined were on the bus in my dream were sitting on the real bus with me.

Best Answer

That a man in particular was chasing me, to rape me. Real life? He fell on me, in a VERY suggestive way. I've had more, but have forgotten them.

Best Answer

That I was gonna get the church drummer drunk on halloween before I knew we were not suppose to do that and he was 18.. I was just out of wiccan and in church and the dream was right on.. and yeah .. we showed up at church the next morning and it was not good.

Best Answer

Why do you have an irrational fear of alien abduction Frazzill? The big purple avatar with the ridiculous ear rings you've decided to showcase isn't exactly eye candy mate. I would run for the hills if a bald purple woman with hideous ear rings showed up at my door. :-)

Best Answer

its Neffertitti- considered to be one of the most beautiful woman who ever lived. the double 11s meaning would be lost on you as you are obviously not a deep thinker. I don't have fear of Alien abduction- I can't WAIT till they finally reveal themselves and their role in mankinds history throughout the ages.

Best Answer

You are my favorite new poster on EP Frazgirl. lol Please hurry up and colonize our planet.:-) It can't happen soon enough.

Best Answer

thanks- sometimes i think I think toooo deep for this site.

Best Answer

Or perhaps you just ate way too many paint chips as a kid.

Best Answer

To be truthfully I have had these dreams many times, but I dont dream about natural disasters or aything spectatuclar, I just dream about doing pretty ordinary things which wont happen until maybe months later then I get Deja vu when I found myself in the same exact spot doing the same exact thing I had dreamed many months previously. These dreams happen occassionally.

Best Answer

I consider those "reset" dreams- like a check point in a video game.

Best Answer

Hmm interesting.... Because of these dreams Im a little inclined to believe in fate/destiny.

Best Answer

yes, me too

Best Answer