Fortunately, mine are nice but I've heard some horror stories.
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 14 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

Yes. They were just plain dangerous with their behaviors as well as loud. I still remember the day of my son's birthday party and I had the kids playing in the front yard and the neighbors brought out their metal tipped bow and arrow set and started shooting them into the air. I quickly gathered the children together and moved the party indoors. Fortunately, the neighbor kids grew up and moved away. I still don't know how any of their kids survived to adulthood.

Best Answer

That's dreadful and must've spoilt the party. What a shame.

Best Answer

Yes, i am having a problem now in fact. I have got a new fence on 3 sides of my home and a roting falling down fence on one side thats propped up with steel posts and wire. The neighbour refuses to consider any proposal because he does not want to spend any money and he does not care about maintaining anything.

Best Answer

Always a tricky one, that. My neighbours had that problem with the people that lived in my house before them. In the end they put up their own new fence, along the rotting other one.

Best Answer

Yes, they are all family.

Best Answer

OH no, I wouldn't want my family living so close to me.

Best Answer

I hate it. You can not say anything about their dogs in your trash. I have to put it in the back of the truck I don't use until trash day just so I don't have to pick it up off the ground.

Best Answer

Sounds dreadful.

Best Answer

You have no idea. I left Corpus Christi, TX, living on the beach, just to move back here to take care of my mom. :(

Best Answer

Had no next door neighbors for 3 years now

Best Answer

Empty house or do you live in the middle of a field? :O)

Best Answer

No I live in a apartment building

Best Answer

That's probably a godsend then. A least you don't have loud music problems. Shame the apartments are sitting there empty though.

Best Answer

I do have loud music problems my brother causes it but this was about neighbors so yeah lol

Best Answer

Oh okay

Best Answer

audible screams of pleasure every now and then and plenty of women visiting them.

Best Answer

And are you a titchy bit jealous? :O)

Best Answer

nope, it's music to my ears. wouldn't mind joining though.

Best Answer

Don't get me started on that guy.

Best Answer

Aw, okay. A touchy subject then :O)

Best Answer

11 years! He started out ok. He's one of those junk collector types, but I didn't care about that. One day he asked if I could trim a tree in my yard because it blocked his view from his driveway. I loaned him my hedge trimmer and told him to go ahead and trim it until he was happy. He did, said he was happy. Then when I went out of town for a few weeks he cut the tree down with an axe! Left a three foot tall stump in my front yard. Then he called the police and told them my eight year old Golden Retriever was vicious. Then he called bylaw enforcement every time I parked my work truck at home.

Best Answer

A general pain the are then. grrrr

Best Answer

He was on some sort of disability benefit from a Gov job cause he hurt his back or something. He had lots of time on his hands. I wasn't the only one in the neighbourhood he harassed. The last year I lived there his benefits got cut off and he started delivering newspapers.

Best Answer

Who the 24/7 drug dealer, that neighbor?

Best Answer

Ah, I see.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer