yes, hit them in the nose.

Best Answer

Sure did...what happened was...I really don't know...me and this girl were friends and then the next day she wanted to beat me up, so I was confused because I know I didn't do anything to her to cause any beef...But it lasted like a week, really I think she was jealous and just a bully trying to pick on somebody, but after that week I went to my dads for the weekend and asked for some advice...and all he said was to pray for enemies, pray for them as much as you do for yourself...and I really I thought 'what??' but I had nothing to lose and prayed for her. When monday came, I went to school and she was nice to me, smiling at me, and it was weird. Something happened with her and her other friends and the next day she got beat up by this other chick. So yeah, karma.

Best Answer

yep<br />
and three quick, unexpected punches from me later he was apologizing<br />
we were good friends after that

Best Answer

Yes....in the 6th grade my class was on a field trip and this black kid behind me kept kicking the backs of my shoes,I laughed it off at first then I just turned around and grabbed him by the throat and told him if he kicked me again he'd be picking himself up off the floor.Well he did it again and I beat the crap out of him.They called my parents to come get me and threatened to press charges.But nothing happened.

Best Answer