Like the "bum" I see standing under the underpass with a sign that says "Will work for food", I almost gave him money, but had a feeling not too. I get home that day and after dinner we are watching the news, (only had one channel back then), there was the bum. He had been arrested for pan handling. He had a brick home, I didn't have anything close to fancy, but I got mine honestly. He had two newer vehicles, I had an old chevette, it was easy on gas. He was working and "begging" , and doing some "dealing" on the side. The funny thing was his pan handling, also led to them finding his drugs when he was arrested. Hahahahaha....Can anyone say greedy ????

Best Answer

I don't do that anymore. The last guy got belligerent and demanding and called me names. Fortunately the gas station manager came out and chased him off. Now I lie and say that I just prepaid my gas with my last couple of bucks.

Best Answer

yes a lot in florida

Best Answer

Same ones that ask for money cuz they are hungry and you hand them food and they pass it up

Best Answer