lifetime201 lifetime201 16-17, M 6 Answers Aug 29 in Health

Yes lots of times. It was scary the first few times but once I was put out it felt like I woke up a few seconds later. The recovery process was a little difficult as I was encumbered obviously. But once I was able to get back in my daily routines it wasn't so hard to deal with. Are you getting surgery?

Best Answer

I just had surgery 2 days back on 27th. I had Septoplasty and the recovery is very frustrating. Any advice to get through this period if struggle.

Best Answer

I did when I was very young...things have changed a lot since then, but I recall the recovery as painful, but bearable, even for a little kid...

Best Answer

Yes. I've had 2 C-sections and a gall bladder and tooth removal. Recovery was pretty much smooth and easy

Best Answer

3 times. One for a cyst on my tailbone the size of a baseball and the other two were the top and bottom of my teeth (have full plate dentures now) for the cyst, I couldn't sit for nearly 2 months and the teeth only felt bad for the first two weeks since I had to live off protein shakes. But over-all, the big pain all at once was much better than having one for an extended amount of time. I was a bit dizzy and drained after the surgeries but it went away after a couple days. It wasn't so bad.

Best Answer

Forgot to mention I woke up halfway through the teeth one, which is why it separated into two different surgeries.

Best Answer

So what was your diet? Protein-shakes? And how was the pain when you woke up midway?

Best Answer

There was no pain when I woke up. Instead, there was intense pressure where pain should be. By it's amount, I could tell how much it hurt and it lead me to scream but I never shut my mouth for him while he finished the last 4 front top so I still had control of myself. I didn't really have a diet at the time, but my body adapts to medicines quickly. So I was maxed out on anesthetic when I woke up. The protein shakes was because I couldn't eat due to just having my teeth out but I got them from wal-mart pharmacy. Living off them is not recommended so please eat if you can.

Best Answer