I had a dream last march that I went on the highway and crashed my car, and then the next day it snowed (yeah.. March) and I was late for work so I took the highway and totaled my car and broke my shoulder bone. Crazy.

Best Answer

Not really,but a close friend had disturbingly clear "visions" of the events of 9/11 - he was pretty shaken-up as he described them to me,exactly 4 months before the fateful day.

Best Answer

I have. My whole life I see things that happen in the future. It is horrble sometimes, I see bad things that are going to happen.

Best Answer

I just recently had a vision that came true ,I feel that I wasent alone my spirit guide was with me that gave me the vision,and im still shaken up by it,I thank im slightly confused

Best Answer

Yes several times including the assassination of J.F.K. I didn't know what would happen but I KNEW something wrong would happen on that day in Dallas.<br />
I have had dreams come true as well

Best Answer

i've had dreams that actually happen

Best Answer