a strane phone call about some male enhancement kit my hub signed up for online..WTF?!

Best Answer

strange*

Best Answer

sister is into old cameras, I found and old glass plate camera with the flash pan. I bought it for her, lent her some of my black powder for the flash pan so she could take pictures. She got all the nieces and nephews together and dressed them in old time looking clothes. She was getting them all arranged and Jimmy ran off, typical 4 year old. While my sisters were chasing him around, I loaded the gun powder into the flash pan to get ready when they caught him. Well, both girls went in the front door, Jimmy ran out the back and as he ran by me, he pulled the striker on the flash. I was holding in down in my hand hanging on to it with my fingers over the top of the. Black powder burns so fast, all I had time to do was go WTF, I had 3rd degree burns over 3 fingers and my palm. What made it worse, it was the first day of dove season, I could not bend my fingers, the skin was so burned they would not bend. No picture was taken after all that.

Best Answer

I sent a manusc<x>ript in to be edited with 85,000 words, when it was sent back the editor cut it donw to 74,000. I first I thought WTF but then realized she still though 74,000 words were worthe leaving in. LOL

Best Answer

no. WTF do u mean? lol

Best Answer